Skip to main content

Six!

This summer has truly flown by. I know that I seem to say this every year, and every year it seems to go quicker. The lack of posts this summer is testament to the fun and adventures we have been having. Please excuse the order of my posts - they will be a bit mixed up.

I'm going to start with 6! I can't believe this girl turned six. She is such an adventurous light in my life. I pray that she never loses her adventurous side and that as she gets older she enjoys trying new things and taking off to see the world. I love this little girl so much and am so proud of how hard she works at things. I am proud to be her mom and love her to the moon and back. I just wish time would slow down just a bit, she is already looking forward to turning 7. If you ask her how old she is: "6 going on 7"


This year's interview:
How old are you? 6
What is your favorite thing to do? play with Liam
What is your favorite color? pink and blue
What is your favorite food? pineapple pizza and mac and cheese
What do you like to do with your family? go out to dinner
What is your favorite toy? my stuffed animals, doll and barbies
What do you want to be when you grow up? a detective and vet
What makes you happy? seeing my family
What makes you sad? when I fall down
What is your favorite show? Barbie and the Dreamhouse
What is your favorite book? The Amazing Magic Show
What do you want to learn more about? unicorns
What was the best part of your birthday? the unicorn theme
Where do you like to go? to gymnastics, the movie theater, and restaraunts
What is your favorite treat? cupcakes
What do you think about before falling asleep? fairies riding on the backs of unicorns
What do you like doing most with your family -
Dad - eat  popcorn together
Mom - hike
Liam - play 'get you'


She made it very easy on us this year for her birthday. She requested going to the gym again this year, and we were happy to make that happen. The kids played and sweated for 2 hours straight, only stopping for cupcakes and water. It's safe to say that all the kiddos had a blast.


On her actual birthday she requested to go camping. We tried somewhere new and it will now become a regular spot of ours. We headed to the White River Campground in the Mount Rainier National Forest. It was so nice to just unplug for 4 days and hike, explore, and get as dirty as possible. We woke every morning with Callie asking where we were going hike today and tried some new (and beautiful) adventures.










Callie made us breakfast - it was delicious!

Oh....and Liam got dirty.....really dirty!






And....Callie got her ears pierced!

which included a manicure :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting growy

Now that Liam has arrived, it's becoming more and more obvious how big and mature Callie is! I keep telling her that she needs to stop getting so big.....her response? "No, I want to get growy like you so I can open the blinds and drive all by myself!"......hmmm, not quite ready for that! But this weekend was a BIG weekend for Callie, Saturday I was feeding Liam and Callie was changing her babies when she ran off to the bathroom. After a couple minutes Preston ran to check on her and we found that she decided she was done with her pacifier and was throwing it into the trash (we had previously gotten rid of it until we found out she was afraid of the dark, and on our pediatrician's advice, gave it back to her after a month of no sleep). We went with it and Saturday she had her first pacifier free night......it was rough! Unfortunately Preston had to deal with the brunt of it, as I was up with Liam. Not much sleep in the graham house! We were motivated though.....Sunda...

Introducing.....Callie Lynn Graham

Our baby girl has finally come to join our family! Callie was born on August 10th at 6:34 pm., weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and measuring 19.5 inches long. She is a absolute delight and Preston and I can't seem to get enough of her. Although the laboring went quickly, the delivery proved a bit trickier for me and we ended up needing to deliver by C-section. Callie was extremely healthy and was ready to leave the hospital even before I was! Due to a few complications, Preston, Callie, and I ended up staying at the hospital for 5 days. Luckily Preston has so much time off of work - don't know what we would have done if he needed to go back after a week. We can't seem to say enough positive things about the nursing staff at St. Joseph's hospital. They were amazing! Although it was not fun staying at the hospital that long (especially since we only packed our bag for one night) we got a lot of extra help with nursing and overall care of Callie. Both Preston and Call...

Sun River 2018

For mid winter break, we headed up to Sun River for the week. As always, it did not disappoint! The kids had a blast spending the week with Grandma and Grandpa, all their cousins, skiing, and playing in the snow. This year we started with no snow on the ground and ended with a blizzard that made driving home very tricky. Liam stayed home with Grandma while Callie and I skied. Although it is always hard to be left behind, he loves his Grandma so much and they had an absolute blast together. I'm also realizing that she took all the pictures so I have very few with her...major bummer! We celebrated these 2 boys on this trip.  When there is this many kids, you not only take over the whole run but there it is also very difficult to figure out which way to go.... Grandpa and his gang Pretty soon we won't all fit on one couch. Unfortunately our sister/dad ski day did not go as planned. Sarah took a spill the day before and was not able to ski with us for ...