- She is VERY mobile! She crawls all over the house and is extremely proud of it. One of her favorite things to do, is to chase us around the house (it the most fun when we crawl like her!).
- Now that she is mobile, she gets to choose what she plays with. No longer does she just have to take what we put in front of her. It is very fun to see what she wants and prefers (and she will stop at nothing to get it). Many of her favorites include her drum, books, daddy's hat, spatulas, paper (especially mail), and the cats!
- She can now pull herself up to the standing position (although cannot quite figure out how to get back down). She is the most proud of this when she is in the bath tub.
- She now sleeps on a mat at daycare - which to me is absolutely amazing - in fact, she seems to sleep better now that she is on a mat!
- Callie can now feed herself food from her tray - I am getting braver and braver with giving her more solid (not pureed food).
- She is getting more and more vocal - which she just thinks is fabulous.
- She is getting very close to waving - her aunt Kay has been helping her with this. Anytime you say bye-bye to her, she will stop whatever she is doing and put her hand up in the air - we are finding it is a good way to get her to stop crawling somewhere we don't want her to go.
- She has 2 bottom teeth - which she loves running her tongue against. It's now very weird to hear her chew on things because her teeth now scrap against whatever it is.
- Still no hair......
Playing outside (on one of our nice days - they are few and far between!)
Reading the mail
Playing with Daddy's hat
Our little rocker!