Skip to main content

Swim Lessons

Now that Liam has turned three we were able to start him in swim lessons. After about 2 tentative weeks, it is safe to say that he loves it! He has the best teacher that I have ever seen and has come very far in a short time. When he started he didn't even want to put his chin in the water, now we struggle to get him to keep his head above the water. We are thankful that he can do this during the day and spend the morning in the pool playing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting growy

Now that Liam has arrived, it's becoming more and more obvious how big and mature Callie is! I keep telling her that she needs to stop getting so big.....her response? "No, I want to get growy like you so I can open the blinds and drive all by myself!"......hmmm, not quite ready for that! But this weekend was a BIG weekend for Callie, Saturday I was feeding Liam and Callie was changing her babies when she ran off to the bathroom. After a couple minutes Preston ran to check on her and we found that she decided she was done with her pacifier and was throwing it into the trash (we had previously gotten rid of it until we found out she was afraid of the dark, and on our pediatrician's advice, gave it back to her after a month of no sleep). We went with it and Saturday she had her first pacifier free night......it was rough! Unfortunately Preston had to deal with the brunt of it, as I was up with Liam. Not much sleep in the graham house! We were motivated though.....Sunda...

Introducing.....Callie Lynn Graham

Our baby girl has finally come to join our family! Callie was born on August 10th at 6:34 pm., weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and measuring 19.5 inches long. She is a absolute delight and Preston and I can't seem to get enough of her. Although the laboring went quickly, the delivery proved a bit trickier for me and we ended up needing to deliver by C-section. Callie was extremely healthy and was ready to leave the hospital even before I was! Due to a few complications, Preston, Callie, and I ended up staying at the hospital for 5 days. Luckily Preston has so much time off of work - don't know what we would have done if he needed to go back after a week. We can't seem to say enough positive things about the nursing staff at St. Joseph's hospital. They were amazing! Although it was not fun staying at the hospital that long (especially since we only packed our bag for one night) we got a lot of extra help with nursing and overall care of Callie. Both Preston and Call...

Bikes

We are now a family of 4 pretty impressive bike riders.