Okay, I went for it this weekend....maybe not for the best reason (we ran out of diapers and I decided I am done buying them for now!) but we did it! We had 4 days for (for the most part) staying at home, so we decided to ditch the diapers and go for big girl underwear. The first day went pretty well and each day she has been getting better and better. We had our first day of no accidents so we went out and she got to choose out a special pack of new unders (she picked Mickey Mouse)
Now that Liam has arrived, it's becoming more and more obvious how big and mature Callie is! I keep telling her that she needs to stop getting so big.....her response? "No, I want to get growy like you so I can open the blinds and drive all by myself!"......hmmm, not quite ready for that! But this weekend was a BIG weekend for Callie, Saturday I was feeding Liam and Callie was changing her babies when she ran off to the bathroom. After a couple minutes Preston ran to check on her and we found that she decided she was done with her pacifier and was throwing it into the trash (we had previously gotten rid of it until we found out she was afraid of the dark, and on our pediatrician's advice, gave it back to her after a month of no sleep). We went with it and Saturday she had her first pacifier free night......it was rough! Unfortunately Preston had to deal with the brunt of it, as I was up with Liam. Not much sleep in the graham house! We were motivated though.....Sunda...
Comments
Post a Comment