Skip to main content

Facial Expressions!

Callie has just started smiling this week! She doesn't smile often but we know that is to come - right now we now have smiles that are no longer caused by gas :-) The smiles always seem to come at the perfect times too - Callie and I wake up about the same time Preston leaves work and this morning, he gave her a kiss as she was waking up and she broke out in a huge smile. Great way to start the day!

I have tried to get a shot of a smile but this is all I could get (a bit of a cocky half smile)



She also has this super, adorable frown that comes right before she is about to cry - I know she probably doesn't appreciate me smiling at that facial expression, but I truly can't help it. I haven't taken a picture of it, I figured that would probably be wrong (who takes picture of a crying baby!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bikes

We are now a family of 4 pretty impressive bike riders.

Introducing.....Callie Lynn Graham

Our baby girl has finally come to join our family! Callie was born on August 10th at 6:34 pm., weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and measuring 19.5 inches long. She is a absolute delight and Preston and I can't seem to get enough of her. Although the laboring went quickly, the delivery proved a bit trickier for me and we ended up needing to deliver by C-section. Callie was extremely healthy and was ready to leave the hospital even before I was! Due to a few complications, Preston, Callie, and I ended up staying at the hospital for 5 days. Luckily Preston has so much time off of work - don't know what we would have done if he needed to go back after a week. We can't seem to say enough positive things about the nursing staff at St. Joseph's hospital. They were amazing! Although it was not fun staying at the hospital that long (especially since we only packed our bag for one night) we got a lot of extra help with nursing and overall care of Callie. Both Preston and Call...

Mothers Day Weekend

We had amazing weather for Mother's Day weekend and tried to enjoy every minute of the summer. On Sunday, Callie and I ran the color run. A 5k through Seattle which involved a lot of dust and color. It was a lot of fun and  I was super proud of her and how she pushed herself. Before the race. Shirts are still white and hair is still normal color. We ran with one of Callie's good friends and her mom.  Bubbles! That was a highlight for Callie, she loved running through the bubbles.  Done! Color and dust everywhere! We spent Saturday with Katy and Dennis and explored Renton and a local beach and park. Callie and Katy The gang! Saturday was so beautiful that we actually went home and the kids ran in the sprinklers and played in the bathing suits all day.